Webworks is another “Works” component of HomeSchoolWorks, that was started in 2003. It operates classes online from a Biblical world view that are real-time, fully interactive with audio and video. The classes run for one or two semesters with instructors who are experts in their subject matter. There are many advantages to taking a class online with Webworks.
- No driving (gas is expensive)
- Other expenses reduced/ lunches, clothes, etc.
- Parent can attend every class and be more informed
- Opportunity for more classes due to schedule conflicts
- No wasted time waiting for rides, or travel time.
- Classes can be seen any where there is a computer.
- Classes are recorded for review or if class is missed.
- Quick feedback so student can improve quicker.
- All documents can be printed or downloaded from the computer.
- Have the best instructors from around the country. Not limited to one area.
- Gain friends from around the US.
- Be assured that your student is gaining a biblical worldview education.
- Many classes prepare for the AP or CLEP exam once the class is completed.
(This is unique to our program, in that while a student is taking the class for high school credit, once you have completed the class the student will have obtained enough information to take the CLEP exam. We can not guarantee that the student will pass the exam, but the material given in the class will be a solid preparation for the exam. The student will have to do much of this as a self-study as it is not a required aspect of the class, but the instructor will post study guides and helps to assist the student in their study program. Many of our students have an associates of Arts degree or equivalent upon graduation from high school.)
To view the responsibilities of those involved with Webworks click HERE.
To view the Minimum System Requirements for our Webworks courses click HERE.
Enrollment and fee information is found HERE.
To view refunds and Payments click HERE.
To view Course Format click HERE.
Webworks Schedule The 2013-14 schedule available soon.
Click here to view the schedule.
Webworks Course Descriptions
Click here for all Webworks course descriptions and watch a video of the teacher.