Clients Minimum System Requirement
Minimum systems Requirements
Before you can get started in Blackboard Collaborate Web conferencing session, you should ensure that your computer is able to support the needs of collaboration environment.
TIP: For all users we strongly recommend that you use headset (or at least headphones or an echo-canceling microphone) rather than speakers when using simultaneous talkers. This will eliminate potential echoing and feedback and improve your audio experience.
Your computer should meet or exceed the following minimum requirements.
- Windows XP ( 32 bit), Window Vista ( 32 or 64 bit) or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Pentium III GHz processor
Mac OS X:
- Mac OS X 10.5 (32 or 64 bit) or Mac OS X 10.6 ( 32 or 64 bit)
- G4, G5 or Intel Processor
- Ubuntu 9.10 (64 bit)
- Pentium III , GHz processor
In addition to the above requirements, all clients require the following:
- Java version 7 prefer
- 256 MB RAM
- 28.8 KBps Internet connection
- Windows or Linux sound card with speakers and microphone or headset
- Macs: internal, USB or eternal iSight microphone.